Friday, February 4, 2011

Those Products I can't live without



I have a few items I use
everyday and now realize that I can not live without them.
Many people ask me about my favorite products and so I felt it was time to share on my blog....

For under-eye cover up and spots on my face and neck I never leave home without
Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent . I can have days when the circles under my eyes are purple or darker than usual and a stroke or two or three of this remarkable stuff and I look like I've slept 8hrs a night for a month! Seriously, I know where my Touche Eclat is at every moment of every day!

* The beauty secret of the world's top makeup art
ists and models, Touche Eclat is the original must-have for a radiant, flawless face. Capture 8 hours of sleep with the click of a pen. With a few strategic strokes of this award-winning complexion highlighter—dark circles, fine lines and signs of fatigue virtually disappear. Powered by the radiance-boosting Luminocaptide Complex, skin is instantly illuminated, so you look rested and refreshed—even if you’ve been up for hours. Sleek and sophisticated, it discretely slips into a makeup bag for quick touch-ups anytime. It’s the one beauty essential no woman should ever be without.

I get my Touche Eclat at Sephora and it has about five different shades for all skin tones!

* * *

Next on my list is my latest and greatest discovery, LIQUID blush.
Squeeze, tap, rub and go.
No brush, no sponge! It's AMAZING and it pops my cheeks with a glow like no other blush has before!



HD Microfinish Blush
What it is: A cream blush that naturally sculpts and highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow. What it does: HD Microfinish Blush combines mattifying and reflecting powders to create a soft-focus effect for a radiant complexion. Its ultra-fine, second-skin texture blends seamlessly, imparting a healthy glow that's hard not to notice.
What else you need to know: Formulated with evaporating oils, HD Microfinish Blush has a long-lasting result. Dermatologist tested. Paraben free.

I discovered this gorgeous lil' bottle when it was donated to my business for an event I had last November at the Liberty Hotel in Boston and Sephora in Cambridge Side Galleria was kind enough to donate a bunch of product to our event sponsoring Veterans Day. I tried it and was hooked! Hook, line and sinker!

* * *

Lastly, is the Radiant Glow Highlighting Powder by Chanel. I can't even begin to tell you how many people, since I started using this incredible sparkly stuff, have commented on the "glow" on my face. I just adore this stuff!
(I am realizing as I get all my links for this, that it may have been discontinued, but hopefully if so, Chanel will replace it or bring it back!?
)

Radiant Glow Highlighting Powder
A unique beveled brush allows for perfect contouring.
This highlighting powder combines subtly shimmering shades of rosewood, beige and brown to warm and brighten the cheek and browbone.

I discovered Chanel make up about a year ago at Sak's and live for everything about the line. The branding, the quality, the marketing. Chanel is Queen of Fashion AND Beauty Products.

So those are my lil' must have products that I use everyday as I am putting on my 'face'. Enjoy these gems as I do!

So what are your personal favs that you can't live without?

1 comment:

  1. There are so many good make-up products. I am really happy with these products. Thanks for sharing such a nice products with us.

    Criminal Lawyers QLD

    ReplyDelete