Monday, January 16, 2012

A personal Thank You from Cibeline

I was honored and truly floored by the response from each of you who called, emailed & texted with encouragement on the latest and greatest stage of Cibeline Boston, your kind comments and thoughts on motherhood, after sending out my Blogpost (www.cibeline.blogpost.com ) and Cibeline Boston email last Friday.

Many of you expressed sadness in seeing the boutique close; though I too share that feeling, I am also looking forward to future endeavors, adventures, and continued creative, one-on-one involvement with my clients. Working directly with all of you in custom design, and wardrobe consulting (for both women & men) is what keeps me inspired and there is certainly more of that to come!

The Charles Street boutique will be closed by Sunday, January 29th, and we will continue with our Winter Sale until then - merchandise is now 30% to 50% off.

After that, you will be able to continue to purchase the Cibeline Collection designs on my website, www.cibelinesariano.com, or to order custom garments contact me directly for any and all custom design requests at info@CibelineSariano.com. Also, any Cibeline design you have previously enjoyed can be recreated in a new fabric and be on the look out for the customizable reversible wrap dresses- everyones favorite dress made to your exact color/length specifications. This is truly an exciting time indeed!

Representing Custom men's shirts, pants, suits and ready to wear by J. Hilburn remains a new facet of my business and I will most certainly continue to provide expert advice on menswear for my male clientele. Please contact me at Cibeline.Sariano@jhilburnpartner.com to set up an appointment to see fabric /color swatches, garment detail options, and to style your own shirt, pant or suit. To see all options ahead of time go to: www.jhilburn.com

Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your incredible emails and messages. I remain beyond flattered and I hope to work with each of you again in the near future.

Much love and many thanks,
Cibeline

No comments:

Post a Comment