Friday, January 6, 2012

Personal note from Cibeline

On a personal note from Cibeline:

After ten wonderful years in retail, I have decided to focus my time and energy on new endeavors and adventures...I have decided to close my store on Charles Street in order to focus on my fashion consulting and wardrobe styling, custom design, teaching fashion design & of course my latest favorite project, custom menswear with J.Hilburn. An exact closing date for Charles Street is not official, but please plan to come in to give a hug and shop my January sale; our hope is to close the retail location by end January /early February.

Most importantly, my husband Tim and I are expecting our first child in this oh-so-fashionable world in late June, and we are looking forward to extra quality time with our future bambino (red sox fan for sure!).

Of course, this decision was not an easy one, and feels bittersweet, as I have enjoyed meeting so many incredible people and made new friends over the last ten years in my boutique. Working to help so many of you look and feel confident and beautiful in your new threads remains one of my greatest passions. I have loved throwing parties, events, fashion shows - and, not to worry, our annual trunk show will continue on, and I have hopes to grow the fundraiser element of this very special event.

As far as www.cibelinesariano.com is concerned, I plan on creating a custom order page for my most popular design, the Reversible Wrap Dress, with the ability to order it in all different lengths, sleeve options and color options. The Reversible Wrap Dress will be available in 10-to-20 various color and print options and be cut to order and shipped to you within 4-6 weeks of your order. Look for this site addition in early spring!

As far as custom design work, reach out to me if you have a project in mind and I will look forward to possibly creating an outfit with you or a custom one off from my previous design library at info@cibelinesariano.com.

I am eager to embark on this path towards styling clients in their own closets, creating custom design projects, including my custom menswear business and website endeavors, as well as teaching the future fashion designers, retailers and editors coming into my beloved industry.

Much love and, again, many thanks to all of you for your incredible support over these last ten years!

Cibeline

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I've seen you but we both find our self in the same stage in the journey. I also closed my company, well closing out, World according to Jess. It's bitter sweet but there are more adventures to be had. It's everything in life that we dont do that's a regret not the things we went for. I wish you new and wonderful journeys for the future!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! Why yes it has, 15yrs I do believe...My fellow SU alum.

    I commend you for launching your own company 10yrs ago and celebrating the success you've had. Not many people have the courage or drive to do what we set out to do over 10 years ago....& certainly No one ever told us it would be easy or how to juggle business, marriage, family life but we did it!.

    Heres to your future success in all you put your mind to, I know I am thrilled to be onto my next adventure!
    Warmly, Cibeline

    ReplyDelete